We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #110663 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Andrew V (Montara, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Golf — Sep 11, 2008 7:02 PM
Fit my 2003 VW Golf Diesel like a glove. Very well made with heavy duty metal and great welds. Use the web to get other folks install pictures for help as instruction sheet is a bit vague. Key is putting the 1/2 bolt a half inch or so forward from the tow loop (check for nut clearance). Once that is in place, the rest is easy. Use a jack for support at the center and thin lockjaw pliers at the tow loop to position carefully before drilling. Costs more than other manufacturers, but well worth the extra money. Good price and fast shipping from AutoAnything.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 3/23
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitch cover balls
- valley hitch review
- reese hitch 2013 chevy equinox
- tow hitch for 2013 kia sorento
- nissan hitches
- dodge trailer brake wiring
- hitch vw
- lincoln navigator front hitch'
- mazda cx9 trailer wiring harness
- 2013 toyota tacoma trailer hitch
- frames for license plates
- vehicle car mats
- truck towing side mirrors