We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #111813 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Harold A (Spring Lake, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Corolla — Mar 16, 2010 5:05 PM
The only hard part in installing the hitch was drilling a 1" hole in the frame. Lucky for me I borrowed a step drill from work and that did the trick. The wire that was in the kit to fish the bolts through the hole made an impossible job easy.
Reviewed by Sean R (Washington, DC) — Aug 06, 2009 6:47 AM
The weld nuts on my Toyota were pretty rusted (1996). I had to use a tap set to clear them out enough to get the bolts in. The hitch is beautiful and the instructions very clear. Very nice for a change.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
Ships By 12/11
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailers
- best trailer wiring harnes review
- curt 13430
- trailer hitch honda accord anythingauto
- subaru trailer
- mb hitch covers
- mercedes trailer hitch
- 2001 chevy s-10 trailer hitches
- 2012 dodge grand caravan trailer wiring kit
- trailer hitch volvo xc70
- bra cars sale
- promaxx step bars
- roll covers for pickups