We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #112903 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James L (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura TL — Jun 30, 2012 7:29 PM
Works as described. It took me about 45 min to install. It sits pretty far under the car so it's not too much of an eye soar. If you look for it you can see it, but it's pretty hidden. Solid, simple hitch. Good product and super fast shipping.
Reviewed by Zachary K (Hudsonville, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Accord — May 28, 2012 2:20 PM
Used it to pull my jet ski. Worked great. Was very easy to install, even though drilling was required. Probably made it easier than others where you have to deal with the exhaust being in the way, this hitch avoids that issue.
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
Ships By 10/20
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailer tow hitch
- draw tite model 75128
- hitch for 2013 vw golf
- reese hitch for 2007 fj cruiser
- volkswagen trailer hitch
- mercedes tow hitch
- ford hitch cover
- receiver for a 2007 mitsubishi raider
- touareg hitch
- towing wiring for 2006 ridgeline
- auto anything chrome
- fender flairs for 2012 dodge truck
- floor mats automotive custom