We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #113103 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randy B (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2003 Hyundai Sonata — Jul 30, 2016 9:47 PM
Uses existing studs and welded nuts on frame. Towed a U-haul 4' x 8' enclosed trailer (800 lbs) with 500 lbs of cargo 300 miles (mostly freeway) with no issues. Seems to be good quality and great value. Looks good as well, and doesn't stick out very much on my 2003 Hyundai Sonata.
Reviewed by Jeff S (Butler, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Hyundai Sonata — May 14, 2014 4:31 PM
This hitch was well made and shows good craftsmanship. I had to drill and round out the holes slightly on the one side but that was not a fault of the Hitch. There was a little work done on the one side of my car that slightly lowered the hitch and did not allow bolts to line up properly. It would have been about a 1/2 hour install otherwise. This is the second Curt hitch I have purchased and been pleased with both.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- free shipping curt trailer hitch
- 75041 hitch
- 92 toyota pick up receiver hitch canada
- reese hitches 44657
- lexus trailer hitch cover
- nissan trailer hitch cover
- trailer hitch for acura 2014 denver
- 2001 suzuki grand vitara trailer wiring
- trailer hitch for 2011 honda crv
- receiver hitch for explorer
- slip over seat covers for trucks
- steel storage for the back of a pick up truck
- auto best floor liners mats