We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #114673 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by robert b (Ocala, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Hyundai Elantra — Mar 11, 2010 5:38 AM
I will say the delivery was fast,and it was easy 20 min to install.The only bad thing was out of the box the hitch was all nicked and scratched up.I have to buy some black paint to repaint it.
Reviewed by Randall W. B (LYNNWOOD, WA) — Oct 08, 2009 5:48 AM
But the center mount didn't line up exactly with the hitch, I don't know if it was my car or the hitch's fault. Still a good product, I can always buy a bigger middle mount to cover mount better. Overall, a good product. However, if I knew about middle mount not centering, I would have bought the more expensive hitch at $180 or so.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- car hitches free shipping
- 2006 toyota tundra reciver
- draw tite hitch 2011 f150 75691
- reese 44601
- smart car trailer hitch
- toyota trailer hitch
- dodge hitch covers
- 2010 4runner trailer lights
- honda insight trailer hitch car parts
- how to convert 2011 toyota tacoma to 4 pin trailer plug
- performance chip reviews
- car air filter