We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #122253 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James P J (Newnan, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix — May 31, 2011 8:21 AM
I shopped around the web a bit before deciding on the Curt Class II hitch for my 98 Pontiac Grand Prix. It wasn't that much more than the Class I that I was looking at and the Curt came with the ball mount and hitch pin. All you need extra is the ball. Two or three days later it was at my house and fit perfectly just like the online pictures showed. I don't know why people buy hitches that aren't hidden behind the bumper like this one--all that shows is the square hole and the tow chain loops. The ball mount that comes with it curves up to just the right height to ride my trailer level. I'm very satisfied with this hitch.
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- car hitches free shipping
- curt 11120
- 70779 hitch
- albany draw tite hitches dealers
- subaru trailer hitches prices
- tow wiring volvo s40 2007
- trailer hitch kia
- trailer light hook up for a pontiac vibe
- 2010 corolla towing capacity
- 2012 toyota highlander tow hitch
- high performance chips for trucks
- cargo bags for suv
- truck bed covers san diego