We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #13089 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kelly S (Columbia, MO) Reviewed for a 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser — Sep 07, 2017 3:40 AM
This hitch replaces the very rusty factory hitch on my Land Cruiser. Original mounting holes lined up with hitch perfectly. Hitch is designed to not hang down as far as the stock hitch but it does stick out past the bumper a few inches...an acceptable trade off for gaining a few inches of ground clearance at the back. Welds all look good and paint seems pretty durable so far. There is no bracket for mounting the trailer wiring but most people are probably only using a 4-flat wiring connector.
Ships By 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitch brand comparison
- 13073 sorento
- draw tite front mount receiver
- hidden hitch 87413
- how to wire trailer lights on a 2010 cadallac srx
- subaru hitch wiring
- vw hitches
- trailer hitch for volvo s60
- tow hitch for 2011 toyota sienna
- hitches for 07 subaru impreza
- custom rubber floor mats for cars
- pickup caps
- what are nerf bars