We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #13196 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Deborah B (Rio Rancho, NM) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota T100 — May 11, 2011 4:23 PM
The installation went vey well, no drilling required. The hard part was getting the old bolts out. The receiver was just slightly out of alignment with the holes in the under carriage. It took a little tweaking. Nothing bad. overall the installation was quite easy. I would recommend this hitch.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitches curt cheap
- what reciever hitch do i need for a 2002 buick rondevous
- dodge caravan 2002 wire connector trailor
- reese 44601
- kia trailer hitches
- bmw receiver
- chevy truck trailer wiring kit
- 2011 forester hitch
- tow package for kia sedona
- volkswagen routan trailer hitch
- air flow intake
- roof luggage racks
- snowboard car rack