We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #13250 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jason c (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Sprinter — Mar 27, 2015 9:24 AM
Good fit easy to install I ordered for a sprinter van with dual rear wheels and had to modify rear exhaust hangar by drill new hole in frame. No big deal. Done with install bout an hour. If you have no step bumper this hitch stick out quite far because of the spare tire location
Reviewed by James W (Vero Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Sprinter — Sep 19, 2009 4:38 AM
I have installed many a hitch in my time. This hitch is as easy as any, given the fact that you have the proper tools. A step bit is a necessary drill bit in order to enlarge the lower frame hole to 1 1//8". If you don't have one it is not cheap to purchase. You can count on around $60 for the bit. Or have a friend that is willing to lend one to you. There is very little problem in fishing the support plate and carriage bolts through the frame into their holes. My van has a step bumper so I had to break off the corners of the reinforcement plates. Very simple. The hitch is quality all the way.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Receiver Hitch Only
- Part #:13250
- Comes with the receiver hitch only
- Install time: 45 minutes
- GTW: up to 6,000 lbs
- GTW (with weight distribution system): 10,000 lbs
- Drilling required
- May require spare tire to be removed or relocated
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- curtis hitches free shipping
- receiver hitch 2004 nissan quesst
- reese front mount receiver hitch fj cruiser
- trailer hitch fo infiniti ex35
- smart car hitches
- hitch covers honda
- mercedes tow hitch cover
- silverado front hitch
- 2013 jeep patriot trailer hitch
- hitch cover tahoe
- custom mats for cars
- truck air intake systems
- winter truck accessories