We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #13545 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Neal H (OPELIKA, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Hyundai Veracruz — Nov 06, 2015 5:59 AM
4 bolts was all that was necessary to install this receiver. The included directions said to drop the dual exhaust mufflers but I pretty easily worked around them without having to do that. Trying to get the bolts started while holding up this brute was really the hardest part. If I could have coordinated a couple of buddies to help hold the weight up then this would have been a 15 minute install - at most.
Reviewed by Uwe B (Green Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Veracruz — Dec 26, 2012 9:25 AM
- wiring on AWD VC is on rear wheel well side and not on passenger side (install harness FIRST, take off wheel to make more room; also no need to lower muffler or taking off heat shield (on AWD!!) - raise the hitch on a jack/tie to jack - insert bolts by hand loosely and use flex ratchet to tighten - I use a hitch-step for protection (worked well !!! on Santa Fe and Jeep - I keep the 4 wire plug hidden underneath - Fuse in 4 wire has to be accessible but hdden under bumper/hitch tie-down
Ships By 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- free shipping curt trailer hitch
- 2010 rx350 trailer hitch
- 2014 jeep grand cherokee hitch
- draw tite 75709
- chevrolet hitch cover
- subaru trailer hitch
- trailer hitches for kia
- class iv hitch jeep grand cherokee
- elantra towing
- 2013 ford f250 5th wheel hitch
- car brakes for sale
- custom car cover reviews
- waterproof car mats