We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #14008 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dale C (Elmira, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Oct 14, 2015 7:15 PM
Bought this to replace my rusty OEM receiver. The CURT is a well made heavy receiverreceiver. Everything seems to be great quality including the welds and black finish finish. The installation on my 2500 HD was simple. It would be nice to have an integrated electrical connector bracket, but that wasn't too hard to handle. Great part at a good price!
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitch cover balls
- tow hitch 1998 jeep grand cherokee
- draw tite for chevy sonic
- hitch for 2005 durango
- honda hitch cover
- range rover hitch
- subaru trailer hitches prices
- toyota highlander 2012 towing package
- ford f150 towing hitch
- gmc acadia trailer wiring
- high performance air filter price
- replacement car floor mats
- mud flaps for cars