We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #14029 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel R (GRASS VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 GMC Suburban — Apr 02, 2014 8:01 AM
Didn't take long to install. A little tricky getting the bolts into place but once we figured out the bolt wire threader it went quick. One of the bolt stipped out on us putting the 110 lbs torque requested in the manual on it. I replaced it and all was good.I got the better one so no worries about towing anything now.
Reviewed by Donald P (Fennimore, WI) Reviewed for a 1996 GMC Suburban — Feb 19, 2011 5:12 PM
this is a very nice looking heavy duty hitch that has extremely nice finish. havent got it on yet but appers to be a simple install
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
Ships By 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
- 2 piece reversible ball gooseneck hitch
- trailor hitch for honda cr-v
- class 3 receiver hitch glk 350
- curt 31374 price
- dodge hitch cover
- dodge trailer hitch
- hummer h3 reciever
- trailer hitch for a jetta
- 1997 nissan hardbody trailer wiring t
- vw eos trailer hitch
- truck running boards steps
- auto car cover
- cheap floor mats for trucks