We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #14332 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul T (WILTON, NH) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jun 30, 2015 3:39 PM
But, would be nice to have, even as an option, a plate for the factory trailer plug setup. Also, the bolts that go into the bumper right above the receiver were not the proper size for my truck. I had my old ones and with the proper washers, they worked OK.
Reviewed by Tom E (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jan 14, 2012 1:23 PM
The product quality was as expected. The fit and ease of installation were much better than expected. It did help that I had a transmission jack and an impact wrench to put it on.
Reviewed by John J (Kent, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Sierra — Aug 29, 2011 9:13 PM
The job took longer to do because it did bolt right up, needed pressered into place. Two washers didn't fit the bolts, used the old bolts from the truck.
Reviewed by Chris A (Star Lake, NY) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Mar 25, 2011 9:41 PM
The hitch was delivered fast and was better than a picture could display. It had a great coat of thick paint that would guard it against all the road salt we have here. It will outlast the truck! Recomend this item to anyone.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
- trailerhitch tire mounting
- trailer hitch 2010 cadillac srx
- 2000-2006 chev silverado 3500 front mount trailer hitch
- 2008 land rover lr2 trailer hitch
- hitch for mercedes
- honda trailer hitch cover
- chevrolet hitch cover
- dodge magnum receiver hitch
- 2011 jetta tow hitch
- 2013 santa fe trailer hitch
- pick up bed liner
- rubber floor mats for car
- vehicle rain guards