We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #111843 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey L (Eugene, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW 1-Series — Aug 28, 2016 1:46 PM
I installed the Curt #11184 receiver on my 2013 BMW 128i. For the price it is hard to beat. It installed easily and I did grind about a 1/4 inch off the back most portion of the muffler hanger because many reviews say they get a metal contact rattle since there is very little clearance. Works great and not rattles!
Reviewed by J Ken G (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW 1-Series — Dec 24, 2012 4:15 AM
The hitch arrived with all parts, and was installed by Dealer (~$200). A bolt-on install with some plastic under bumper cut-off (not visible and not external rear bumper). Hitch extends down adequate space; does not touch rear bumper. Dealer stated install was 'normal'. A sturdy hitch, but have not used yet for bicycle carrier or extra luggage box.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
Ships By 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitches free shipping
- toyota corolla trailer hitch bolt size
- trailer hitch for 2012 chevy volt
- bolt on hitch for lexus 350
- hitch chevrolet
- vw hitches
- 2011 ford exploer trailer hitch
- honda crv 2012 trailer wiring
- mazda 5 trailer hitches
- receiver hitch 2004 mitsubishi endeavor
- sheepskin seat covers san diego ca
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks
- performance brake