We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #14053 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lance H (RAPHINE, VA) — Apr 26, 2015 9:06 AM
I replaced OEM hitch on my Chevy 2500HD Duramax with a heavier Curt 3 years ago. I tow a tractor w/ heavy trailer (13,000#) across mountains from VA to OH. Hitch never gives me a problem. Bought another Curt for my Ford E150 van. I haven't towed with it yet, but it fit perfectly and installed just as advertised. Delivery was faster than I expected.
Reviewed by Alejandro O (Beloit, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Econoline — Apr 03, 2012 5:28 PM
So far it is what I anticipated. It will definately work to haul my landscape trailers around with out the worries of taking off my bumper.
- Rebates: $20 Details
- Get a Free CURT Hitch Cover and Pin With Purchase - A $15.98 Value!
Ships By 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
- trailerhitch tire mounting
- valley trailer hitch reviews
- trailer hitch for kia soul
- honda crv tralor hitch
- nissan trailer hitch cover
- subaru trailer hitch
- vw trailer hitch
- tow bar chevrolet 2000 s10
- receivers for colorado trucks
- how to tow a car with a dodge ram 1500
- auto dash kits
- bumper guard for trucks
- trunk liners for cars