We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #12341 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by rick c (MISSION VIEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Venza — Oct 22, 2015 3:20 PM
When I first received the box there was 4 inche tear in the bottom of the box. I didn't open the box for about 2 weeks,there was no damage where the box was tourn. When I took the whole hitch out of the box I did see 2 scratch about where the hitch start to bend. You should wrap the whole front of thre hitch not just part of it . I can touch up hitch with some black spray but it won't be the same quality as your paint. Installing the hitch was very easy,but you do need two to hold the weight.
Reviewed by H K W (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Venza — Apr 09, 2012 11:58 AM
Great design, bolts directly to factory lugs, very easy to install with one helper. Fit and finish are excellent. Looks like a factory install. Nothing needed to be removed for the installation since we have a single exhaust and no AWD.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- where to buy curt hitches
- tow receiver for jeep liberty 08
- 2007 nissan murano square trailer hitch
- draw tite 24852
- ford fifth wheel hitch
- bmw trailer hitch
- trailer hitch for 1965 vw bug
- trailer hitch for hyundai veracruz
- 2011 rav4 hitch receiver
- nissan xterra towing package
- pick up truck bed caps
- custom exhaust tips for cars
- custom fit car floor mats