We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11086 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by CINDY W (ORANGE PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Hyundai Genesis — Jun 18, 2013 8:17 PM
I haven't used it yet, but it will be used a to carry a rack for suitcases and etc. so all tounge weight However, the holes didn't match factory so I had to use my Dremel and 5 hours of my time grinding the slots bigger, but I have never bought someone aftermarket that didn't need adjusting but for 150$ can't beat it, just wish it was a 2in instead of 1.25
Reviewed by Josh R (HUMBLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Genesis — Sep 18, 2012 9:15 PM
Nicely finished good looking piece of gear. Installation would have been easy but holes did not line up. It was very difficult to drill the heavy gauge steel. If Curt had elongated the holes left and right it would make the installation easy. I would not recommend this item to anyone who does not have access to a machine shop, fortunately for me I do and this still took over 3 hours.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- curtis hitches free shipping
- draw tite hitch 2011 f150 75691
- price qoute hitch 2012 crv
- trailer hitches by valley
- subaru trailer hitch extender
- gmc hitch
- mercedes trailer hitches
- 2005 jeep liberty trailer hitch
- 2011 chevy silverado hitch
- ford fusion trailer hitch installation
- automotive air filter
- fenders flares
- roof racks for suvs