We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #12044 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adam Y (MENASHA, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Buick Lucerne — May 25, 2016 9:45 PM
I bought this trailer hitch for my 2008 Buick Lucerne. I had the same hitch on my old car, a 2001 Buick LeSabre. Installation was easy, requiring only two holes to be drilled, and trimming a heat shield. The hitch is rock solid and looks nice with the shiny black powder coat. It is a great product that makes my car more useful, I love it!
- Rebates: $20 Details
Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailer hitch 13105 ca
- curt trailer hitches bill me later
- 2001 ford explorer reese hitch
- what reciever hitch do i need for a 2002 buick rondevous
- hitch vw
- infiniti hitch
- mitsubishi towing hitch
- receiver hitch honda odyssey
- trailer hitch for 2010 f150
- hitch for yukon
- best bicycle rack for suv
- cargo mats for suvs
- where to buy car mats