We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #12069 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald B (SOUTHPORT, NC) Reviewed for a 1994 Buick Regal — May 22, 2016 7:13 AM
The product arrived quickly and was fairly easy to install. It looks very sturdy and I'm sure it is stronger than I will need for the light towing we plan(250lb trailer for transporting bikes and kayaks).
Reviewed by David W (WAYNESBORO, PA) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy Lumina — May 09, 2015 11:59 AM
had to make my own pattern for drilling, because the one they provided is worthless. After that, installation went smoothly. Good luck finding a receiver that's long enough though, because the hitch ends up receded back under the vehicle instead of coming out to the back like any other hitch out there. I got a 1.25"-2" adapter which fixed that problem, but then the safety chains on my trailer were no longer long enough. Not a big deal, just unneccessary extra hastle
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- curt hitches free shipping
- draw tite 75362 hitches
- trailer hitch for 2010 rdx
- curt front mount hitch for fj cruiser
- how to wire trailer lights on a 2010 cadallac srx
- smart car trailer hitch
- curt t connector jeep compass 2008
- 2008 jeep liberty tow package
- 2008 rav4 trailer wiring harness
- 2013 kia sorrento accessories
- bull grill guard
- factory floor mats for cars
- truck net tailgate