We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #12105 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Fred L. W (DANBURY, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Escape — May 02, 2017 10:13 AM
This hitch would have been much easier to install in a shop with a lift. I did it on my driveway without jacking up the vehicle. The hard thing was getting 128 ft-lbs torque on the nuts while flat on my back. One was right over the muffler and only a wobble socket would fit and it broke as I reached 128 ft-lbs. When I finished the hitch looked great on the vehicle.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- curt auto hitch
- curt hitch 11254
- draw tite hitch 2003 toyota corolla
- 2004-2008 chrysler pacifica reese hitch
- bmw receiver
- kia trailer hitch
- trailer wiring chevy truck
- 2011 toyota 4runner hitch
- ford freestyle trailer wiring harness
- hyundai tuscon trailer hitch
- aftermarket auto mirrors
- cargo luggage bags
- vehicle chrome accessories