We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #12232 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by W C (Myrtle Point, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Taurus — Apr 03, 2016 9:30 PM
Fits well except that I spent more time putting two bolts in than the rest of the installation combined. Two nuts need to ben installed along with a 1/4" rectangular washer inside the a metal channel (unibody). There is a long flexible long tang attached to the nuts to help in this effort but one is not quite long enough and there is nothing to aid with washers. I attached a wire to one to help fish one of the washers.
Reviewed by Howard E (Branford, CT) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Taurus — Dec 15, 2010 1:46 PM
installed quickly and easily and seems to do the job of carying the platform/ramp well! more time will tell,but so far so good!!!
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 3/23
- What Do You Drive?
- free shipping curt trailer hitch
- gmc terrain trailer hitch and wiriing
- draw tite hitch 2011 honda accord
- trailer hitch honda accord anythingauto
- recever hitch kia
- suzuki trailer hitch
- hitch vw
- receiver hitch toyota sienna
- dodge aries trailer hitch
- toyota rav4 trailer wiring kit
- auto carpet protector
- pick up truck storage boxes
- rail caps for trucks