We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #12288 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bertram S (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Mazda MPV — May 06, 2011 10:42 AM
Instructions were clear and there were no "hitches" in the installation. It was tricky using the fishing tool in the chassis holes, but we got it done. Excellent value.
Reviewed by bundy w (West Chester, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Mazda MPV — Apr 20, 2011 5:52 AM
This is a basic hitch that works as advertised. It bolted right on to my wife's Mazda MPV. The fish line / spring included with the package worked perfectly to thread the bolt through the backing plates inside the frame. The only negative was the packaging. It had no protection for the receiver which was scratched upon arrival. A couple swaths of black spray paint fixed that, but they could have certainly packet it better.
Reviewed by Darlene B (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Mazda 626 — Mar 22, 2011 3:15 PM
Make sure you put the muffler side on first.It is a great hitch.It only took my husband[75yr old]and myselfan hour to install.We work well together,THANK YOU
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
Ships By 12/14
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitch brand comparison
- 2013 kia sorento trailer hitch
- drawtite 75684
- reese 45299
- hitch covers honda
- saturn trailer towing lights
- subaru trailer hitch
- hyundai tucson hitch wiring
- 2009 nissan xterra trailer hitch
- 2012 ford f 150 hitch curt
- dog suv cargo liner
- home garage parking stops
- rubber mat truck bed liners