We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #12333 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Matthew D (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW 3-Series — Apr 22, 2016 9:34 PM
Using for bike racks. G6 GT Convertible 3.5L single exhaust. Curt 12333 DOES work on the G6 conv. Lining up was hard to do solo. Used the cable harness bolt to line up, drilled hole next to it, put that bolt in. Then move to the drivers side. Once those first two bolts are in, you're pretty much set. Drill the rest without removing the receiver. Very happy with the finished installation. BMW 335i xDrive dual exhaust-Setup was easy, Tightening was difficult-limited working room. Very happy!
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailer versus
- 2012 nissan xterra tow hitch
- front mount trailer hitch
- trailer hitch wireing
- hitch vw
- tow wiring volvo s40 2007
- toyota tow hitch
- trailer hitch 2011 chevy silverado
- draw-tite front hitch for the 2010 ford f-250 and f-350 super duty
- 2005 ford escape trailer wiring harness
- bike rack no hitch
- seat covers for pickup trucks