We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #123431 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kevin D (Wellington, FL) — Dec 26, 2014 8:47 PM
I was pleasantly surprised in how nice this Curt hitch was. I has a nice finish with just a couple tiny blemished from shipping. It's as streamline looking as a hitch can be. It's easy enough to install by yourself. but a helper would be best so you don't beat up the finish. I will continue to buy Curt items.
Ships By 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- curt towing
- curt trailer hitch for the 2012 silverado by chevrolet
- draw-tite front hitch for the 2005 explorer by ford
- hitch for 2012 nissan frontier
- how to wire trailer lights on a 2010 cadallac srx
- mercedes tow hitch
- volkswagen hitch covers
- hitch for 2011 acadia
- 2012 nissan frontier wiring harness
- audit tt trailer hitch
- best auto brake parts
- best pick up truck bed liners
- tonneau bed covers reviews