We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #120512 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Darren L (Raymond, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Malibu — May 26, 2017 7:31 AM
Overall the hitch was easy to install. I did it in my garage, jacked it up and put rear on stands and I do have a dolly which makes it easier. Hardest part was feeding the wires but with a little ingenuity it was easier and when pulled the wires the bolts fell right into place easier than I expected. I also bought the European ball mount which I think it still needs to be taller, the trailer sits lower on it than I would like. Overall seems to be a good product and no big complaints
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- curt hitch c12080
- draw tite 75152
- hitch mazda cx-5
- trailer hitch for 2010 lexus rx 350
- trailer hitch mercedes
- infiniti hitch cover
- bmw receiver
- 2010 dodge challenger hitch
- 2011 silverado 1500 goose neck hitch
- trailer wiring for 2001 dodge caravan
- car rug liners
- car top wind deflectors
- leather seat covert toyota tacoma