We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11011 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by matthew c (Duluth, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio — Jan 27, 2014 8:11 PM
The VW Cabrio manual does not advise towing (I don't think any convertible does) but sometimes you need to anyway. Once the bumper was removed, this tow hitch went right on. I used a cordless drill to get through the metal but a corded version would be faster. The instructions are very clear and the install took about 2 hours. So far I have towed a small 8 foot trailer with all kinds of items on it, with no problems at all. These are great hitches.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
Ships By 9/19
- What Do You Drive?
- buy curt
- hidden hitch 87516
- trailer hitch manufacturers for 2009 chevrolet impala
- trailer hitche ratings
- trailer hitches for subaru
- mitsubishi trailer hitch cover
- tow package for mercedes
- hitch insert for f250
- 2007 nissan pathfinder hitch wiring
- 2009 kia borrego trailer hitch cover
- brush gaurds
- tunnel covers
- roof rack storage