We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11034 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert M (Roseville, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Apr 01, 2016 8:16 PM
I'm a DIY er, took 3 or 4 hours, mostly to drill all the holes and keeping the mufflers away from the drill. Instructions were really clear and everything was included.
Reviewed by MELVILLE H (Blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Explorer — Mar 31, 2011 7:56 PM
ordered and delivered very fast. I forgot to order the ball mount. the order was so fast...could not change and add the ball hitch after only one hour of order. will order the ball hitch on the next order. The Curt installation was very well thought out, the wires for the bolts provided made the installation much easier and went without a hitch :)
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?
- 8" drop mount hitch quiet
- draw tite 36287
- hidden hitch part 87580 atlanta
- trailer hitch 2001 volvo xc70
- how to wire trailer lights on a 2010 cadallac srx
- subaru hitch wiring
- subaru trailer hitches prices
- tow kit for lincoln town car
- trailer hitch for a 2011 chevrolet impala
- ranger hitch cover
- car performance chips
- chrome parts
- pickup bed liners