We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11083 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Andre T (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta — May 08, 2014 8:46 PM
overall i'm very pleased with this hitch...the installation was not too difficult, the hardest part was removing the luggage tray from the rear of my car without damaging the plastic. i also found some installation write-ups for my car & this hitch, the most useful tip i got from them was to use a jack to support the hitch while i was positioning it and drilling the holes (required for my car). the hitch itself is very high quality, very well made.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitch curt
- 2011 mustang receiver hitch
- draw tite 75599
- reese hitch toyota highlander
- bmw trailer hitch
- smart car hitches
- toyota hitch cover
- 2000 windstar trailer wiring harness
- 2012 suzuki grand vitara hitch
- bicycle holder for trailer tow hitch ,bmw,price
- car bike rack
- roof carriers
- pick up bed covers