We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11128 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marvin W (Rancho Mirage, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Suzuki Sidekick — Aug 27, 2015 12:44 PM
The Receiver Hitch is okay. It's nothing special. The finish has something to be desired. I think that it would have been better with a flat black finish.
Reviewed by Robert T (NEWPORT NEWS, VA) Reviewed for a 1995 Geo Tracker — Aug 10, 2012 5:00 AM
The CURT hitch is a cinch to install and really dressed up my 95 GEO Tracker. It fit perfectly, holes lined up and my grandson and I installed it ourselves.
- Rebates: $20 Details
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- 2 piece reversible ball gooseneck hitch
- lumber rack honda ridgeline
- 1989 cadillac deville draw tite deville draw-tite
- reesehitch for 2010 ford edge
- smart car hitches
- range rover tow hitch receiver
- dodge trailer wiring
- hitch for kia forte 5
- how to wire turn signals to a trailer 2012 impreza
- 2007 toyota 4runner hitch cover
- car chrome accessories
- car mats rubber
- power chips for trucks