We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #11192 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan T (DES PLAINES, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — Jan 03, 2015 1:48 PM
The hitch itself is stronger then what holds the bumper to the car. So it's the weak link here,the hitch and you tube video is great.Not a easy job, but not one I would trust just anyone to do. Reinstalling tail lights and facia is tricky.
Reviewed by James B (Suffolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Audi A3 — Apr 18, 2011 6:44 PM
The hardest part of the install was removing the bumper cover, but that's more a problem with the car's design than the hitch design. According to the included instructions a typical DIYer should expect 5 hours, I did mine in about 3. I was able to do it without assistance, it really was straight forward.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- tow hitch reviews
- draw tite trailer hitch 75647
- hitch for 2006 licon town car
- hyundai reese hitch 2011 sante fe
- saturn trailer towing lights
- trailer wiring chevy truck
- hitch vw
- tow bar chevy trailblazer
- trailer hitch for 2009 mercedes benz r350
- hitch receivers for 2003 mitsubishi outlander
- pickup bed tent
- pickup truck bed caps
- truck grilles