We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11198 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard S (Canton, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda S2000 — Jul 09, 2014 3:24 AM
Maybe not the most invisible hitch you could get, it still doesn't show much. Some other hitches have you cut a hole behind the license plate and require you to remove the bumper cover. Not this one. It was a little difficult to lower the exhaust but doable. For the price you can't beat it!
Reviewed by Daniel C (Niceville, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda S2000 — Jul 17, 2013 9:25 AM
Curt would do itself a favor if it would include complete installation instructions for the S2000, including notes that it's necessary to take off the bumper cover before dropping the exhaust system. More info on the size hole/slot that has to be cut to allow insertion of the plates & bolts would have been nice, too. Ever your tech experts said so when I called.
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
Ships By 10/17
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitch accessories balls
- trailer hitch for 2012 vw passat diesel
- 75041 hitch
- reese trailer hitch for 2013 ford flex
- curt fifth wheel hitch reviews
- subaru hitch
- subaru trailer hitches prices
- step hitch for dodge ram
- 2011 silverado hitch trailering
- dog ramp for hyndai accent
- diesel performance chips
- car bike carriers
- winter car accessories