We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #11201 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dean C (Manassas, VA) Reviewed for a 1993 Honda Accord — Oct 09, 2013 5:41 AM
This is the 2nd CURT hitch I purchased so now I can use either one of my cars to tow my utility trailer. The installation was fairly simple and took less than the estimated 45-mins. The directions recommend drilling a 1-1/8 inch access hole into the frame but a 1-inch/25mm hole is sufficient which results in greater frame integrity. This is solid hitch.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- curtis tow hitch
- quality s trailer hitches review
- 75270 draw-tite
- curt 31320 free shipping
- toyota trailer hitch
- bmw receiver
- dodge hitch covers
- front mount trailer hitch for 1995 chevy tahoe 4x4
- 2010 4runner trailer lights
- 93 cherokee hitch
- rain deflectors for car windows
- truck exhaust tips
- truck tents for sale