We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #11207 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by George M (LA GRANGE, KY) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Civic — Jul 27, 2015 8:30 AM
My Curt Hitch is a great hitch. The end result was great but I had one issue om the install. It comes with two spacers, one for each side but i needed two for each side for a proper fit. I usdd some wAshers and made the adjustment but it would have been better with more spacers. The tool that comes with it for fishing the bolts in the frame is an ingenious idea.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailers
- 2008 hyundai santa fe tow hitch recievers
- drawtite 41922
- curt 14053 receivers
- subaru trailer hitch
- kia trailer hitch
- nissan trailer hitch cover
- does a 2012 subaru forester need a powered taillight converter?
- toyota fj cruiser tow hitch for sale
- volvo 2002 xc70 hitch
- car luggage racks
- pickup box covers
- nerf step bars