We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11220 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steven D (VALRICO, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Hyundai Elantra — Jul 11, 2014 4:53 AM
The hitch is sturdy enough, that's obvious. The main issue with me was, will it fit, or will I end up aggravated, distracted, annoyed and irritated with a badly built piece? Well, I didn't. It bolted right on, no headaches, no problems, and I will attach my bike rack, go to the bike trails and ride with the tree huggers. It's a good hitch, thanks.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 7/21
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailer tow hitch
- draw tite 36244
- f150 front end hitch
- 2012 subaru forester reese hitch
- subaru hitch wiring harness
- subaru trailer hitches
- hitch vw
- hitches for 2012 doge avenger
- 1995 chevy 1500 trailer hitch
- 2006 qx 56 trailer wiring
- custom fit car mats
- performance brake pads
- soft tonneau covers