We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11263 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ryan J (San Francisco, CA) — Dec 25, 2013 1:20 PM
I purchased a Curt hitch for my 2005 Nissan Sentra to tow two dirty bikes. I was very satisfied with the ease of installation and the performance/quality of the hitch. I towed the bikes over 1k miles without issue.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- curtis hitches
- draw tight hitches
- class ii trailer hitch for a 2012 ford explorer
- valley hitch review
- trailer hitch for acura 2014 denver
- gmc tow hitch
- infiniti hitch cover
- towing kit for 2003 pontiac bonneville
- ford econoline tow bars
- 2013 lexus rx 450h tow hitch
- cargo covers
- headlights and taillights
- truck step ups