We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11329 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by William H (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Fusion — Oct 01, 2015 6:37 PM
I inspected the hitch thoroughly. I found absolutely nothing wrong. The installation went very well except for drilling the 2 holes in the steel bumper frame. I don't know what kind of steel alloy it is made of, but I ended up having to step drill the holes with 5 progressively larger bits to get to the final 1/2" size. I am very pleased with the fit and looks of the hitch. I'm sure it will outlast the car.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
Ships By 9/22
- What Do You Drive?
- trailerhitch tire mounting
- 2013 mustang trailer wiring harness
- impreza trailer hitch 2013
- nissan frontier 2012 receiver
- vw trailer hitch
- trailer hitch for 1965 vw bug
- trailer wiring ford edge
- trailer hitch, gmc 3500
- 2008 equinox trailer harness
- how to install a trailer hitch onto an acura cl 1999
- air intake kit
- personalized car floor mats
- roof rack luggage carrier