We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11468 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Morgan R (LA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Prius — Jul 23, 2016 12:32 PM
Second Curt receiver I've installed. Simple and clear instructions, less then hour for each. They work very well and, I've never had any issues. 4/5 quality because I had to fight getting the last bolt in. Ever so slightly misaligned. I definitely would recommend this product.
Reviewed by Carl P (HUDSON, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Prius — Sep 26, 2013 9:22 PM
Easy to install. I had to remove the two towing hooks and modify a plastic cover on the starboard side. But the whole process only took about an hour.
Reviewed by Arthur O (SAN MATEO, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Prius — Jun 20, 2013 11:42 PM
Needed a trailer hitch for a bike rack. This Curt is working out great. Also purchased the Yakima Highlite 3 since it is so lightweight. Recommend both for a 2nd generation Toyota Prius.
Reviewed by Joseph L (Nevada City, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Prius — Mar 05, 2011 5:28 PM
I was unable to put the Hitch on my Prius myself. The hex bolt holes were ~ 1cm off. had to take to a hitch place. After 1 1/2 hrs of stretching the 'ears' (part that has the bolt holes) they were able to get the holes aligned & put the hex bolts in. Installation costs: $120 & it wasn't for sure that it was going to work.
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
Ships By 10/23
- What Do You Drive?
- 2 piece reversible ball gooseneck hitch
- 2013 mitsubishi outlander sport hitch
- reese hitch honda odyssey 2012
- trailor hitch for 2001 jeep cherokee
- subaru trailer hitches prices
- infiniti hitch
- land rover hitches
- trailer hitch toyota highlander
- 2011 ford edge trailer hitch and wiring
- chevy tahoe 2002 trailer hitch
- auto brake parts
- performance air intake systems