We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11729 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward L (MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — May 29, 2012 1:54 AM
Installation took about 45 minutes. I had to bend the handle nut handles since they wouldn't reach the holes the way they came. Not a big problem but took some time to figure out the best approach. Works great!
Reviewed by Howard F (Midland, MI) — Jul 31, 2011 8:29 PM
Quality of the hitch was excellent! Installation was made easier because of the precision of the fabrication, location of holes - and those wonderful "handle nuts" that made an otherwise difficult job tolerably easy. The instructions suggested 30 minutes for a pro and 60 minutes for a "rookie" to install the hitch. My 40 minutes for a first ever attempt undescores the accuracy with which the product is fabricated. Looking forward to adding a hitch to my '07 Dodge Caliber! HHF - Midland, MI
- Rebates: $20 Details
- Get a Free CURT Hitch Cover and Pin With Purchase - A $15.98 Value!
Ships By 5/22
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitches curt
- 2005 dodge dakota receiver hitch
- front receiver hitch chevy silverado 2003 draw tite
- reese hitches 44657
- hyundai trailer hitches
- vw hitches
- tow wiring volvo s40 2007
- toyota tacoma receiver hitch
- subaru 2010 trailer hitch outback
- how to wire 2000 mountaineer for trailer
- cargo bag for suv
- led running lights for cars
- rubber truck bed liner