We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #11750 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Frank F (Boulder, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Jaguar XK8 — Nov 06, 2013 7:51 AM
I realize that it's probably unusual to put a hitch on a Jag but I wanted to be able to use my 2-bicycle carrier on our XK8 Convertible. The hitch is listed as only compatible with the 1997-2000 models. In order to fit this on a 2001 or later, all you need to do is notch out the rear bumper where the hitch receiver will sit. After this the hitch install was straightforward and took about an hour. The hitch is very solid and performs well. Recommended.
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- ball tow hitch cover
- curt 2007 toyota sienna 13105 hitch
- trailer hitch for kia soul
- valley trailer hitch reviews
- volvo trailer hitch cover
- trailer hitches for jeeps
- dodge hitch cover
- lexus rx 350 tow wiring 2010
- trailer hitch for toyota venza
- trailer hitch kit 2000 isuzu trooper
- automotive bras
- replacement floor mats
- vehicle roof racks