We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #11765 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Scott A (RIVERSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Audi TT — Nov 05, 2014 3:36 AM
I read a lot of Audi forums stating "you can't fit a hitch on a TT". Well, they're wrong. This Curt hitch fit perfectly. The passenger side bolts on in minutes where the existing tow mount is. The driver's side took a few extra minutes to drill and line up the new bolts. Total time by myself, about 1 hour. BTW, I won't "tow" with a TT, it's just for a hitch bike rack or luggage rack, IMO.
Ships By 2/21
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailer hitches
- 2002 crown vic trailor hitch
- 2008 nissan rogue trailer hitch
- trailer hitch for 2011 kia soul
- trailer hitch kia
- curt fifth wheel hitch reviews
- smart car hitches
- gmc safari van trailer hitches
- 2005 accura tsx trailer hitch
- trailer hitch for jeep grand cherokee
- all weather car covers
- auto roof carriers
- pick up truck tonneau covers