We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #110581 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chris H (Watertown, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Fit — Sep 08, 2014 2:47 PM
Installation is simple. Remove two existing screws, hold up the hitch, screw them back in. Put the supplied U-bracket though the towing loop you can see, tighten the nuts. Done! One thing you will need with this is a cabling harness that you'll need to buy separately. Do yourself a favor and order it at the same time. Submitting reviews is a PITA. They require you to complete all fields, though it's not indicated, then everything you entered is gone. Quality? I just bought it...
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 8/18
- What Do You Drive?
- curt tow hitch
- bmw x1 draw-tite trailer hitch
- trailer hitch 03 dodge ram
- trailor hitch for honda cr-v
- gmc assesories
- hitch for mercedes
- nissan hitch
- suburban hitch mount step
- crv trailer hitch
- trailer hitches for jeep liberty
- custom exhaust tips for cars
- custom floor mats for suvs
- tool chest for trucks