We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #112891 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mary F (FAIRFIELD, IA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Echo — Sep 17, 2014 7:54 PM
I took my toyota Echo to the local tire place because one of the nuts was rounded on the passenger's side tow hook. they removed it and installed the hitch in 20 minutes... only charged me $20.20 with tax. the wiring kit was super easy to hook up. I'm happy with the ease of installation and I love the euro ball receiver hitch I got with this one. Oh yeah, and your online help (via chat) gave me a better price on the wiring kit than the one i found cheaper at Autozone.
- Rebates: $20 Details
Ships By 6/23
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitch accessories balls
- 2012 mitsubishi outlander sport hitch
- draw tight 40050
- draw-tite trailer hitch for the toyota prius, 2011
- recever hitch kia
- volvo trailer hitch
- trailer hitch for 1965 vw bug
- trailer hitch for 2008 dodge grand caravan
- trailer hitch for hyundai santa fe
- nissan murano hitch receiver
- car custom floor mats
- cargo carrier for suv rooftop
- cargo mats suv