We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #114471 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James P (BONITA SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy HHR — Mar 17, 2017 1:17 AM
Went on as shown. I just utube to see and help understand installing Hitch.Took me about 1 hour to install but I saved money
Reviewed by Mathew P (MAXWELL, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy HHR — Feb 17, 2015 10:03 AM
This hitch was very easy to install. I was able to complete it by myself with only basic tools and a hydraulic jack. It took me approximately 1 hour and looks fantastic.
Reviewed by John G (Yakima, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy HHR — Aug 02, 2011 2:51 PM
The instructions for the HHR were easy to understand and helpful. I read the instructions a day before installing the hitch and wondered if I could even do it but it turned out to be really easy. I thought fishing the bolts through the frame was going to be hard but it wasn't. Love the hitch and look forward to using it.
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
Ships By 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailers
- draw tight hitches 2004 toyota tacoma
- reese hitch for 2007 fj cruiser
- trailor hitch for 2010 dodge caravan
- trailer hitch for 1965 vw bug
- how to wire trailer lights on a 2010 cadallac srx
- curt 5th wheel hitches review
- best hitch for subaru forester
- 2001 toyota highlander trailer hitch
- hitch for subaru forester
- floor mats automotive
- best car tuner
- truck bed soft covers