We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #115551 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by LaVonne W (ROCHESTER, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-V — Aug 31, 2016 5:07 AM
The two biggest problems for installation was enlarging the two holes in the undercover of the vehicle for the ends of the receiver. Impossible to realign undercover so not possible to replace. Also, the frame holes on the vehicle had to be Enlarged with a saw-all. No information on HOW to enlarge holes....took an extra hour to figure out how to enlarge the holes. It is a two man job, can't be bolted up with one person.
- Rebates: $20 Details
- Get a Free CURT Hitch Cover and Pin With Purchase - A $15.98 Value!
Ships By 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailer hitch
- draw tite hitch 2011 f150 75691
- trailer hitches by valley
- curt receiver 11299
- 2010 ford edge trailer wiring adapter
- kia trailer hitches
- mercedes trailer hitch
- trailer hitch for 2008 honda crv
- trailer hitch toyota tacoma
- hitch for taurus
- auto cargo mat
- seat covers for suvs for cheap
- truck engine tuners