We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #110342 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by JONI K (CLINTON, WA) — Nov 07, 2013 11:37 PM
The hitch is well made. It fits perfectly. But the mufflers have to be disconnected to get the hitch into position. The factory mufflers connect to the exhaust with a two bolt flange ahead of the rear suspension. I couldn't completely remove the mufflers without without additional disassembly. This resulted in having to drill around the loose mufflers with 12 in drills. The hardware fished easily into place with the provided fish wires.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailer hitch
- hyundai reese hitch 2011 sante fe
- draw tite trailer hitch 75647
- curt hitch for 2012 passat
- hitch for mercedes
- hyundai traler hitch
- dodge rear hitch step
- 2006 saturn vue trailer hitch
- trailer hitch for 2009 nissan versa
- vw passat trailer hitch
- wind rain guards
- automotive gauge accessories
- car covers with free shipping