We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #110762 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David B (Paoli, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Volkswagen Passat — Jun 04, 2011 1:06 PM
I could not find another manufacturer of custom hitch for this vehicle,so Curt was the only option and it works fine. Product quality is good and final installation is inconspicuous. However, the holes that need to be drilled into the spare wheel well are at an awkward angle and it is difficult to both determine and access the proper locations. It requires decent mechanical skills to properly center, align, and install this product. It would be easy to install this unit out of square with the vehicle if the installer does not take careful measurements.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- curt auto hitch
- 2011 chevy silverado trailor hitch
- 2012 ford fiesta curt receiver hitch
- bolt on hitch for lexus 350
- trailer wiring chevy truck
- saturn trailer towing lights
- smart car trailer hitch
- 2014 subaru forester trailer wiring
- hitch for chevy traverse
- hitches for dodge grand caravan
- custom bumper guards protect
- best car sear covers
- super chip good for your truck