We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #111222 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by robert b (Summerville, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Aug 17, 2011 7:31 AM
I wanted the strongest hitch i could get for my Camaro, and this is the strongest i drooped the exhaust and drilled 2 more holes to the sides so now i have 2 1/2inch bolts holding each side. I also used an 1-1/4 by 2ft in piece of square steel and welded it from the back of the receiver square to the differential mount like Draw tie and hidden hitch do. The only thing i do not like about this hitch is how much of it shows below the bumper. hidden hitch and draw tie bolt on using ONE factory 8mm bolt on each side. The curt hitch is much stronger especially if you do the extra mods like i did.
- Rebates: $20 Details
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitch brand comparison
- trailor hitch chevrolet colorado
- tow hitch 1998 jeep grand cherokee
- 2012 nissan murano receiver
- bmw receiver
- ford trailer hitch
- subaru hitch wiring harness
- how to convert 2011 toyota tacoma to 4 pin trailer plug
- jeep liberty trailer hitch
- 2012 suzuki equator hitch wiring
- custom floors mats
- mats for car trunks
- sites for custom car accessories