We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #120363 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bradley T (Bel Air, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Edge — May 22, 2017 11:33 AM
A little confusing how to get bolts and brackets into frame rail but once I figured it out, not too bad. Other then the bolts a pretty easy install. Fits very nice and is almost hidden.
Reviewed by james s (PARMA, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jun 29, 2012 8:27 AM
received my curt hitch earlier than expected,extremely pleased with the products constuction and appearance,installation was easy as I followed the easy to use instructions, this was my first curt hitch, definitely not my last.
- Rebates: $20 Details
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Receiver Hitch with Standard Ball Mount
- Part #:120363
- Comes with the receiver hitch, standard ball mount, pin and clip
- Install time: 60 minutes
- GTW: up to 3,500 lbs
- Drilling required for installation
- Requires heat shield trimming
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- 8" drop mount hitch quiet
- 2012 toyota highlander reese hitch
- 31310 curt trailer hitch receiver
- draw-tite 36510
- ford trailer hitch pins
- tow package for mercedes
- gmc hitch
- hitch for toyota highlander
- mazda 3 towing wiring kit
- gmc arcadia accessories
- truckbed covers
- push bars for cars
- chrome pieces for cars