We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #120311 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve M (ARCATA, CA) — Jan 02, 2015 1:50 PM
Overall seems like a fine hitch. The installation is not difficult. You will need a decent torque wrench and sockets. The installation is only a bit strange insofar as there are two weldnuts on the Odyssey frame on both sides plus a blank hole on one side. For some reason the installation kit comes with a bolt for the blank hole on the one side which requires a rectangular jam nut and a fish wire to get it in. This process is not difficult, but it seem a bit pointless for one side.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 3/23
- What Do You Drive?
- free shipping curt trailer hitch
- 2004-2008 chrysler pacifica reese hitch
- 2006 toyota tundra reciver
- buy a hidden hitch part 90647
- honda hitch cover
- lincoln trailer hitch covers
- mercedes tow hitch
- trailer hitch for 2010 dodge journey
- trailer hitch for ford transit
- trailer hitch for taurus
- discount cold air intakes
- floor mat for cars
- auto car cover