We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #12064 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Josue R (Bronx, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Oct 07, 2016 3:57 AM
Fitment took some work but got it on. On SRT8 sits really inside so might need extension to clear certain bike racks with rear bumper. I used 7" extension worked perfect
Reviewed by pat h (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Charger — Jun 12, 2015 8:19 PM
I ordered the hitch at about ten, on Friday, and I had it installed by one on Saturday! No special freight charges. The hitch installed easily and tucked well underneath the bumper, leaving the back end of the car clean. I ordered the 1.25 receiver to make sure it didn't stick out, as my intent is to only use it for a bike carrier. I didn't order a harness kit for the same reason. I have previously installed a Curt hitch on my daughter's Colorado, and the harness plugged right in.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
Ships By 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailer hitches free shipping
- draw tite 36244
- 2008 hyundai santa fe tow hitch recievers
- 2011 ford explorer trailer brake controler
- hyundai traler hitch
- mazda hitch cover
- subaru trailer hitches prices
- 2013 ford escape tow hitch
- 2013 jeep patriot trailer hitch
- 2000 ford explorer hitch
- billit grill
- tailgate nets for pickups
- tent for back of pickup truck